Dglass Coat Glass Hardener – Give Your Screen The Strength of 9H Tempered Glass with This New Glass Coating from Japan (10 Packs)
Three packs with application pads sold together. Click here if you would only like one set.
- This coating, utilizing Nobel Prize winning nano-particle technology developed for bullet-proof vests, gives phone and tablet screens the strength of 9H tempered glass.
- The coating is made from a fine silica-based solution. After it is wiped onto the screen and water is applied, a strong layer of glass is formed by a chemical reaction. This coating is is not affected by ultraviolet rays and will last for the life of the glass.
- Unlike other screen protectors that sit on top of glass, this product penetrates the small, uneven contours of a surface, giving the entire surface a layer of protection that is not noticeable to the touch. The layers are thin (0.2 ~ 0.3 micrometers) and will not affect the operation of touch-screen devices.
- Application of 3 layers gives glass the strength of 9H tempered glass and makes surfaces resistant to dirt and easier to clean (but will not make them unbreakable).
- Each order contains ten application packets and 20 application cloths. Each application packet is enough to give roughly 2 tablet-size screens three layers of coating (note, Dglass must be applied soon after it is opened).